July 25, 2011

ALMOND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

Again and again , chocolate and almond has never fail to impress my guest. Back in the 90's when I was still a kid , teenager I mean...lol, I used to love Famous Amous Cookies. I can smell the cookie from miles away. So delicious and tempting. I think everyone will agree with me that these cookies is indeed a very addictive one. Once you started eating it you won't be able to stop.
This is one amazing recipe. I have tried so many version of this cookies. None of it really impress me. So I decided to mix and match , and try my own luck to modify the recipe. The results is amazing, everyone don't seems to be able to stop themselves from eating the cookies. ;)
Even my bunny can't resist it. LOL
Slurp Slurp ......... yummy..


Ingredients

2 cups   All Purpose Flour 
1 cup    Brown Sugar 
1 cup    Granulated Sugar 
2 1/2 cups Oatmeal ( measure 2 1/2 instant oatmeal and blended to fine powder ) 
2           Eggs 
2tsp      Vanilla Essence 
225g    Butter 
            Chocolate chips and chopped nuts ( I use chocolate chip and almond nibs ) 

Method 
  • Preheat oven at 190C
  • Cream Butter and both sugar till creamy and fluffy 
  • Add in eggs and vanilla and beat till well mix
  • Using a spatula or wooden spoon fold in flour and oatmeal . Mix till well combine 
  • Add in chocolate chip and chopped nuts.
  • Roll into ball and place 2" apart. Light press with the back of a fork, making sure each cookie dough is as even as possible 
  • Bake for 10-15 minutes 


Tips :   
This is my very own mix and match version. Most of the recipes requires to add baking soda or baking powder or add both . It turns out that my cookies is crunchy and chewy. Taste good as well... Hope you will try this recipe.. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment